As we know,college is so important.
I was thinking there should be more
black colleges in every state. I want
to go to a black college. For others
who want to major in specific things,
this college could possibly be an option.
Look at the advantages:
This university is the #1 with
African American Teachers
This college has 4 degree progms
31 bachelors and 11 master.
accountancy degree program, an occupational therapy program, a health information program, a clinical doctorate in physical therapy
More included in their college is;
an interdisciplinary clinic, three therapeutic rehabilitation labs, state-of-the-art Gross Anatomy Lab, Laboratory for the Analysis of Human Motion (LAHM), a Women’s Health/Cardiopulmonary lab, and a health sciences computer lab, and WVAS-FM 90.7; the 80,000-watt, university operated public radio station.
Alabama State University has a college
of Arts and Sciences,
8 of the departments in the College of
Arts and Sciences involve
History and Political Science
Sociology and Criminal Justice
Languages and Literatures
Mathematics and Computer Sciences
College of Business has these departments:
College of Education, at ASU is divided
into the categories listed:
- Curriculum and Instruction, that houses Secondary Education, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Reading, and Special Education;
- Health, Physical Education, and Recreation, that houses Health Education, Physical Education, and Recreational Therapy
- Instructional Support Programs, that houses Counselor Education, General Counseling, Library Education Media, Administration; and Educational Leadership, Policy and Law.
- Foundations and Psychology, that houses Business Education, Foundations of Education, and Psychology.
College of Health Sciences At Alabama
State University has 3 clubs:
1. Student Health Information Management Association (SHIMA)
2. Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)
3. Student Physical Therapy Organization (SPTO)
of Visual and Performing Arts,
Division of Aerospace Studies:
You can get training for the air force
School of Graduate Studies and
Here is the link to the college: