“You need a great hairstyle for that great outfit. THus, you’ll get that balance.”
There is the right way to do something and the wrong way to do something.
When it comes to our hair and other things, we should do it the right way
right away. Hair tends to need special treatment. We can’t just ignore it.
We need to take care of it just like we take care of other things.
We can’t always just fly through the hair styling process. We
must take care of the hair we have to maintain it or increase it.
- When you go to a hair salon, take a lesson with an expert.
- Learn what it is this person is doing to get the same look you want when blow dried.
- If you let your hair air dry before you use a blow dryer, this can minimize hair
- Blow dry down your hair shaft and this will give you smoother locks.
- Keep the blow dryer about 10 inches away from your hair when you want to remove moisture.
- keep the blow dryer 6 inches away when styling to cut down on heat damage.
- Don’t focus on one section of hair for too long.
- Keep the blow dryer moving.
- Don’t blow dry your hair upside down.